1. In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams wheat flour, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
2. Add 150 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. In a another mixing bowl, add 470 grams bell pepper, 90 grams grated cheese, 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes and mix all the ingredients well.
4. Take a medium size ball from the dough. (see video)
5. Roll the ball into small circle.
6. Place few tablespoons of the stuffing on the dough circle. Seal the edges completely so that the stuffing does not come out.
7. Flatten the dough circle, roll them with a roller to approximately six-inch diameter. This is now called a paratha.
8. Heat a skillet, place paratha on it and cook on moderate heat for three minutes. Turn it and pour ghee over it, spread it on paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
9. Turn it and again pour oil on other side. Cook on low heat till golden brown.
10. Serve hot with curd.