Cheese Chilli Paratha
Servings - 2 - 3
All purpose flour - 300 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Oil - 1 tablespoon
Water - 160 milliliters
Mozzarella cheese - 150 grams
Green chili - 1 tablespoon
Bell pepper - 45 grams
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
Ghee - for brushing
1. In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon oil, 160 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Rest the dough for 15 - 20 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add 150 grams mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon green chili, 45 grams bell pepper, 2 tablespoons coriander and mix it well.
4. Take a medium size ball from the dough. (see video)
5. Roll the ball into small circle.
6. Place few tablespoons of the stuffing on the dough circle. Seal the edges completely so that the stuffing does not come out.
7. Flatten the dough circle, roll them with a roller to approximately six-inch diameter. This is now called a paratha.
8. Heat a skillet, place paratha on it and cook on moderate heat for three minutes. Turn it and pour ghee over it, spread it on paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
9. Turn it and again pour ghee on other side. Cook on low heat till golden brown.
10. Serve hot with ketchup.