Cheesy Aloo Tikki Burger
Servings - 2 - 3
Boiled mashed potatoes - 360 grams
Green peas - 90 grams
Turmeric - 1/4 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Dry mango powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Soaked flattened rice - 70 grams
Coriander - 6 grams
All purpose flour - 60 grams
Rice flour - 50 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Water - 200 milliliters
Bread crumbs - for coating
Oil - for shallow frying
Milk - 100 milliliters
Processed cheese - 50 grams
Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Mozzarella cheese - 50 grams
1. In a mixing bowl, add 360 grams boiled mashed potatoes, 90 grams green peas, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 70 grams soaked flattened rice, 6 grams coriander and mix all the ingredients well.
2. In a another bowl, add 60 grams all purpose flour, 50 grams rice flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 200 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
3. Take some potato mixture in your hand and shape it into a tikki.
4. Dip it in all purpose flour mixture and the roll it in bread crumbs.
5. Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry this till golden brown and crispy from all sides.
6. Heat 100 milliliters milk in a pan, add 50 grams processed cheese and mix until the cheese is melted.
7. Add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 50 grams mozzarella cheese and stir well.
8. Bring it to a boil. Keep aside.
9. Heat a burger bun on a tawa.
10. Place the bun on a board.
11. Add onion and tomato slices on it.
12. Then, add the prepared tikki on top of it.
13. Top with prepared cheese.
14. Covered it with another bun.
15. Serve hot.