Cheesy Bread Roll
Servings - 2 - 3
Boiled potatoes - 350 grams
Mozzarella cheese - 70 grams
Onions - 45 grams
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Dry mango powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala - 3/4 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Oil - for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add 350 grams boiled potatoes, 70 grams mozzarella cheese, 45 grams onions, 2 tablespoons coriander, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder, 3/4 teaspoon chaat masala, 1 teaspoon salt and mix all the ingredients well.
2. Take some mixture in your hand and shape them into oval shape. Keep aside.
3. Take a bread slice and cut it all edges.
4. Flatten the bread slice with help of a rolling pin.
5. Apply some water on the edges and place the prepared roll on top of it.
6. Roll them and press the edges to seal them tight.
7. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy.
8. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
9. Serve hot with ketchup.