1. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in a pan, add 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 teaspoon green chili and stir well.
2. Then, add 50 grams spring onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
3. Add 50 grams bell pepper and mix it well.
4. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
5. Now, add 150 grams mushrooms and mix it well.
6. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
7. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons chilli flakes and mix it well.
8. Add 2 tablespoons milk and mix it well.
9. Then, add 2 cheese slices and mix it again.
10. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
11. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
12. Heat some butter in a pan, place a bread slice on it.
13. Brush it with butter.
14. Cook until it turns golden brown and crispy from both sides.
15. Remove it from heat and place it on a board.
16. Cut it into four pieces.
17. Now, place the prepared mushroom mixture on top of it.
18. Top with black olives.