Chicken Spring Rolls
Servings - 2 - 3
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Onions - 80 grams
Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Minced chicken - 290 grams
Spring onions - 65 grams
Carrot - 115 grams
Cabbage - 95 grams
Salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons
White pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
All purpose flour - 1 tablespoon
Water - 2 tablespoons
Spring roll sheets
Oil - for frying
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan, add 80 grams onions and fry till translucent.
2. Add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 - 3 minutes.
3. Then, add 290 grams minced chicken and cook for 5 - 7 minutes.
4. Now, add 65 grams spring onions, 115 grams carrot, 95 grams cabbage and mix it well.
5. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon white pepper powder, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and mix well. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
6. Transfer them it into a bowl.
7. In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon all purpose flour, 2 tablespoons water and mix it well. Keep aside.
8. Now, take a spring roll sheet. Place the chicken mixture on top of it and start placing in the bottom portion of the sheet, leaving about a inch from the bottom. Bring the sides to the center,
pull up the bottom and start rolling.
9. Just before rolling it all up, apply some all purpose flour paste in the top area and roll it tightly.
10. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy.
11. Serve hot with ketchup.Manage