Chicken Tikka Sandwich
Servings - 2 - 3
Boneless chicken - 450 grams
Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Hung curd - 70 grams
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
Butter - 1 tablespoon
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
Butter - for brushing
Cheese slices - to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add 450 grams boneless chicken, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 1/2 teaspoons red chili, 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 70 grams hung curd, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix all the ingredients well.
2. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan, add the marinated chicken in it.
4. Cook the chicken until its no longer pink and cooked through.
5. Add 2 tablespoons coriander and mix it well.
6. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
7. Take a bread slice and spread butter on it.
8. Add the cooked chicken on top of it.
9. Place some cheese slices on top of it.
10. Cover it with another slice of bread.
11. Place the sandwich on a grill machine.
12. Brush the sandwich with butter.
13. Grill until it turns golden brown and crispy.
14. Cut it into half.
15. Serve hot.