Chilli Mushroom Spring Rolls
Servings - 2 - 3
Mushrooms - 240 grams
Corn flour - 30 grams
All purpose flour - 30 grams
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Oil - for frying
Oil - 15 milliliters
Ginger - 2 teaspoons
Garlic - 2 teaspoons
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Onions - 150 grams
Bell pepper - 85 grams
Soy sauce - 1 teaspoon
Vinegar - 1 teaspoon
Red chili sauce - 2 tablespoons
Ketchup - 2 tablespoons
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
Water - 2 tablespoons
Spring roll sheet
Water - for brushing
Oil - for frying
1. Take 240 grams mushrooms and cut it into slices.
2. Transfer this into a mixing bowl, add 30 grams corn flour, 30 grams all purpose flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
4. Drain it on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
5. Heat 15 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 2 teaspoons ginger, 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 teaspoon green chili and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
6. Then, add 150 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
7. Now, add 85 grams bell pepper and saute for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
8. Add 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar, 2 tablespoons red chili sauce, 2 tablespoons ketchup, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon sugar and mix it well.
9. Now, add the fried mushrooms and mix it well.
10. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
11. In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon corn flour, 2 tablespoons water and mix it well.
12. Add the mixture into the skillet and mix it well.
13. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
14. Remove it from heat.
15. Take a spring roll sheet and add the prepared mushroom mixture on it.
16. Roll it tightly and spread some water on the sides.
17. Seal the edges properly.
18. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
19. Serve hot.