1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except bread slices and mix it well.
2. Take a bread slice and cut it’s all edges.
3. Spread the prepared mixture on top of it.
4. Cover it with another slice of bread.
5. Place it on a grill pan and spread butter on top of it. Cook on moderate heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
6. Flip it and again spread butter on it. Cook on moderate heat for another 2 - 3 minutes.
7. Cook till it turns golden brown and crispy.
8. Remove it from pan and cut it into half.
9. Serve hot with ketchup or mayonnaise.