Servings - 2 - 3
Eggs - 6
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Corn flour - 70 grams
All purpose flour - 80 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Water - 200 milliliters
Oil - for frying
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Garlic - 1 tablespoon
Ginger - 1 tablespoon
Spring onions - 60 grams
Bell pepper - 120 grams
Red chili sauce - 2 tablespoons
Tomato sauce - 2 tablespoons
Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
Vinegar - 1 teaspoon
Water - 120 milliliters
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
Water - 2 tablespoons
Spring onions - 2 tablespoons
1. In a mixing bowl, add 6 eggs, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
2. Transfer this mixture into a steamer dish.
3. Place this into a steamer and cover it with aluminium foil.
4. Then cover it with lid and steam for about 20 minutes.
5. Remove it from the steamer and allow it to cool.
6. Cut it into pieces.
7. In a bowl, add 70 grams corn flour, 80 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 200 milliliters water and mix it well to make a batter.
8. Dip the prepared egg cubes in it and coat it completely.
9. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until it turns golden brown and crispy.
10. Drain it on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
11. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet, add 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 tablespoon ginger and stir until it turns golden brown in color.
12. Then, add 60 grams spring onions and fry till translucent.
13. Now, add 120 grams bell pepper and mix it well.
14. Saute the veggies for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
15. Add 2 tablespoons red chili sauce, 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar and mix it well.
16. Add 120 milliliters water and mix it again.
17. Bring it to a boil.
18. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
19. Now, add the fried eggs in it and mix it well.
20. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
21. In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon corn flour, 2 tablespoons water and mix it well.
22. Pour the mixture into the skillet and mix it well.
23. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
24. Add 2 tablespoons spring onions and mix it well.
25. Garnish with spring onions.
26. Serve hot.