1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 teaspoons yeast, 2 teaspoons sugar, 40 milliliters water and mix it well.
2. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
3. Then, add 300 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
4. Now, add 150 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
5. Rest the dough for 2 hours.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a deep fryer and deep fry 200 grams french fries until it turns golden brown and crispy.
7. Drain it on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
8. Dust the floor with flour.
9. Place the dough ball on it.
10. Flatten the dough ball with the help of a rolling pin to make a pizza base.
11. Place it on a baking tray.
12. Spread pasta sauce on it.
13. Add some mozzarella cheese on it.
14. Place the fried french fries on it.
15. Again Top with mozzarella cheese.
16. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes on top of it.
17. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
18. Cut it into slices.
19. Serve hot.