French Fries With Cheese Sauce
Servings - 2 - 3
Potatoes - 500 grams
Oil - for frying
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Butter - 25 grams
Onions - 55 grams
Green chili - 1 tablespoon
Black peppercorns - 15
Fresh cream - 220 grams
Mozzarella cheese - 250 grams
1. Take 500 grams potatoes and cut it into fingers and transfer it into cold water.
2. Rest for 15 minutes.
3. Then, transfer the fries on a dry cloth and pat dry them with it.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a fryer and fry these until it turns light brown in color.
5. Remove it from fryer and rest for 15 minutes.
6. Again deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
7. Transfer this into a mixing bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
8. Then, heat 25 grams butter in a pan, add 55 grams onions, 1 tablespoon green chili, 15 black peppercorns, and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
9. Add 220 grams fresh cream and saute 2 - 3 minutes.
10. Remove it from heat and cook for an hour.
11. In a mixing bowl, add 250 grams mozzarella cheese and strain the prepared mixture on it.
12. Microwave for 2 minutes.
13. Garnish with cheese sauce and oregano.