Fried Pizza Balls
Servings - 2 - 3
Yeast - 1 teaspoon
Sugar - 1 teaspoon
Water - 40 milliliters
All purpose flour - 300 grams
Water - 200 milliliters
Chicken breast - 600 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Water - 500 milliliters
Mozzarella cheese - 300 grams
Garlic powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Oregano - 1 teaspoon
Chilli flakes - 1 teaspoon
Pizza sauce -
Oil - for deep frying
Parmesan cheese - 80 grams
Coriander - 1 tablespoon
Garlic powder - 1 teaspoon
Parsley - 1 tablespoon
1. In a mixing bowl, add 1 teaspoon yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar, 40 milliliters water and mix it well.
2. Rest for 5 minutes.
3. Add 300 grams all purpose flour, 200 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
4. Rest the dough for 1 hour.
5. Take a pressure cooker, add 600 grams chicken breast, 1 teaspoon salt, 500 milliliters water and cover it with lid.
6. Cook till you hear 3 whistles.
7. Open the lid and remove the chicken from it.
8. Shred the chicken properly.
9. In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes and mix all the ingredients well.
10. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
11. Spread some pizza sauce on it.
12. Add the prepared mixture on it.
13. Roll it into a ball.
14. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
15. In a mixing bowl, add 80 grams parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon coriander, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon parsley and mix it well.
16. Add the fried ball in it and coat it properly.