1. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams wheat flour, 50 grams semolina, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
2. Add 100 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Rest the dough for 15 minutes.
4. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
5. Cut out circles from it.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
7. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
8. Take a pan, add 50 grams flax seeds, 50 grams sunflower seeds, 50 grams pumpkin seeds and dry roast until it turns golden brown in color.
9. In a blender, add 640 grams mangoes, 250 milliliters milk, 100 grams sugar and blend it into a smooth puree.
10. Now, take a pan puri and crack the top of the pani puri with your thumb. 11. Add roasted seeds mixture in it.
12. Top with prepared mango puree.
13. Garnish with mint.
Aate Ke Golgappe
Servings - 3 - 4
INGREDIENTS (For Dough)
Wheat flour - 270 grams Semolina - 120 grams Warm water - 230 milliliters
Boiled potatoes - 280 grams Onions - 45 grams Coriander - 1 tablespoon Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon Chaat masala - 1 teaspoon Red chili - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Mint - 15 grams
Coriander - 15 grams
Ginger - 1 tablespoon
Green chili - 3
Sugar - 80 grams
Tamarind pulp - 2 tablespoons Water - 60 milliliters
Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon Chaat masala - 1 teaspoon Salt - 1 teaspoon
Water - 1 litre
Boondi - 20 grams
Oil - for frying