1. Take the Kent atta bread maker and remove the pan from it.
2. Add 300 milliliters water, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon sugar, 15 grams fresh yeast, 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons milk, 400 grams whole wheat flour and place it in the Kent atta bread maker.
3. Now, select the whole wheat bread menu.
4. Select weight.
5. Select color setting to medium crust.
6. Then, press start.
7. The Kent atta bread maker will automatically knead the dough and then bake it.
8. Open the machine the bread will be ready.
9. Cut it into slices.
10. Serve with jam or butter.