1. Pour the 500 grams idli batter in greased idli moulds.
2. Place the idli stand in the pot and steam for 15 minutes.
3. Now, cut the idli into bite sized pieces.
4. Then, heat 2 tablespoons ghee in a pan, add idli pieces and fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
5. Add, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
6. Now, place them on serving plate and put some chopped onions , chopped tomato, yogurt, green chutney, sweet chutney on top.
7. Sprinkle with some chaat masala, coriander and sev over it.