Servings - 2 - 3
Boiled potatoes - 560 grams
All purpose flour - 100 grams
Corn flour - 20 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Water - 250 milliliters
Butter - 40 milliliters
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Green beans - 50 grams
Green peas - 80 grams
Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - 1 tablespoon
Bread crumbs - for coating
Oil - for frying
All purpose flour - 200 grams
Corn flour - 35 grams
Rice flour - 40 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Water - 500 milliliters
Tandoori mayonnaise - to taste
Onion slices - to taste
Tomato slices - to taste
Mozzarella cheese - to taste
Mayonnaise - to taste
Corn flakes - for coating
Oil - for frying
1. In a bowl, add 560 grams boiled potatoes and mash them with the help of a food masher.
2. In a another bowl, add 100 grams all purpose flour, 20 grams corn flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder and mix it well.
3. Add 250 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter. Keep aside.
4. Heat 40 milliliters butter in a heavy skillet, add 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste and stir well.
5. Then, add 50 grams green beans and mix it well.
6. Add 80 grams green peas and mix it again.
7. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
8. Add 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, 1 tablespoon salt and mix it well.
9. Now, add the boiled mashed potatoes and mix it well.
10. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
11. Remove it from heat.
12. Take some mixture in your hands and shape it into a tikki.
13. Dip it in the prepared batter and roll it in bread crumbs properly.
14. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
15. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
16. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams all purpose flour, 35 grams corn flour, 40 grams rice flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili and mix it well.
17. Add 500 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
18. Take a burger bun and cut it into half.
19. Add some tandoori mayonnaise on it and spread it evenly.
20. Add some onion and tomato slice on it.
21. Place the prepared tikki on top of it.
22. Top with mozzarella cheese.
23. On the other bun, add some mayonnaise and spread it evenly.
24. Place the bun on top of it.
25. Dip it in the prepared batter and coat it completely.
26. Then, roll it in corn flakes properly.
27. Coat the burger properly.
28. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry this until golden brown and crispy.
29. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
30. Cut it into half.
31. Serve hot.