Lays Mayo Cheese Frankie
Servings - 2 - 3
All purpose flour - 250 grams
Wheat flour - 50 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Oil - 2 teaspoons
Water - 275 milliliters
Oil - 25 milliliters
Cumin - 1 teaspoon
Onions - 65 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Garlic - 1 tablespoon
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
Kitchen king masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - 3/4 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Boiled mashed potatoes - 300 grams
Coriander - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
Oil - for brushing
Ketchup - to taste
Tandoori mayonnaise - to taste
Chips - to taste
Mayonnaise - to taste
Processed cheese - to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add 250 grams all purpose flour, 50 grams wheat flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons oil and mix it well.
2. Add 275 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
4. Heat 25 milliliters oil in a pan, add 1 teaspoon cumin and stir well.
5. Then, add 65 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
6. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 teaspoon green chili and stir for 2 - 3 minutes.
7. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon kitchen king masala, 3/4 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon red chili and mix it well.
8. Now, add 300 grams boiled mashed potatoes and mix it well.
9. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
10. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander, 2 teaspoons lemon juice and mix it well.
11. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
12. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
13. Take a ball from dough and dust it with wheat flour.
14. Flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
15. Place it on a hot tawa and cook on moderate heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
16. Flip it gently and brush it with oil.
17. Flip it again and brush the other side too.
18. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
19. Remove it from heat and place it on a board.
20. Add some ketchup and spread it evenly.
21. Then, add the prepared potato mixture and spread it evenly.
22. Drizzle some tandoori mayonnaise on top of it.
23. Add some lay chips and drizzle some mayonnaise on top of it.
24. Garnish with processed cheese.
25. Roll it tightly.
26. Serve hot.