1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan, add 1 inch cinnamon stick, 3 dry red chili, 1 teaspoon cumin, 6 black peppercorns, 6 pods cloves and saute for 1 - 2 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and stir well.
3. Then, add 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
4. Now, add 1 teaspoon ginger and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
5. Add 60 grams onions and fry till translucent.
6. Now, remove the dry red chillies from it and transfer the mixture into a bowl.
7. Add 2 tablespoons coriander, 800 grams boiled chickpeas and mash them well to make a thick mixture.
8. Take some mixture in your hand and shape it into a tikki or round shape.
9. Heat some oil in a pan, place the tikki in it and fry from sides till golden brown and crispy. Keep aside.
10. Take a burger bun and heat it on tawa for 2 - 3 minutes.
11. Place it on a board, spread mayonnaise over it.
12. Place the lettuce, prepared tikki over it.
13. Now spread some ketchup on it.
14. Then, add onion slices and tomato slices.
15. Now, cover it with another bun.
16. Serve and enjoy!