1. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pan, add 55 grams onions and fry till translucent.
2. Then, add 55 grams bell pepper, 55 grams carrot and saute the veggies for 5 - 7 minutes.
3. Now, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
4. Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and mix it again.
5. Add 1 tablespoon ketchup, 1 tablespoon red chilli sauce and mix it again.
6. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
7. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
8. In a mixing bowl, add 255 grams wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon ghee, 100 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
9. Take a ball from dough and dust it with flour.
10. Flatten it into a thin roti with the help of a rolling pin.
11. Place it on a hot tawa and cook on moderate heat for 2 -3 minutes.
12. Flip it gently.
13. Apply some oil on it and flip it again.
14. Apply oil on other side too.
15. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
16. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
17. In a bow, add 3 eggs, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
18. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan.
19. Add the beaten eggs mixture in it and make an omelette.
20. Put the prepared roti over it.
21. Flip the omelette gently.
22. Cook until it turns golden brown in color.
23. Remove it from heat and place it on a board.
24. Add the prepared carrot bell pepper mixture in the center.
25. Roll it tightly and cover it with aluminium foil.
26. Serve hot.