Servings - 2 - 3
All purpose flour - 300 grams
Powdered sugar - 30 grams
Semolina - 2 tablespoons
Ghee - 2 tablespoons
Water - 150 milliliters
Warm milk - 35 milliliters
Saffron - 1/2 teaspoon
Ghee - 1 tablespoon
Almonds - 20 grams
Cashews - 20 grams
Coconut - 1 tablespoon
Ghee - 1 tablespoon
Khoa - 500 grams
Powdered sugar - 35 grams
Cardamom powder - 1/4 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 35 grams
Water - 60 milliliters
Oil - for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams all purpose flour, 30 grams powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons semolina, 2 tablespoons ghee and mix it well.
2. Add 150 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Rest the dough for 20 minutes.
4. In a bowl, add 35 milliliters warm milk, 1/2 teaspoon saffron and mix it well.
5. Soak for 15 minutes.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a pan, add 20 grams almonds, 20 grams cashews, 1 tablespoon coconut and roast until it turns golden brown in color.
7. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
8. Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a another pan, add 500 grams khoa and mix it well.
9. Add 35 grams powdered sugar and mix it well.
10. Cook until the khoa is melted.
11. Then, add the saffron milk and mix it well.
12. Bring it to a boil.
13. Now, add the roasted nuts and mix it well.
14. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until the mixture thickens.
15. Add 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder and mix it well.
16. Remove it from heat and allow it to a cool for about 10 minutes.
17. In a bowl, add 35 grams all purpose flour, 60 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
18. Keep aside.
19. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
20. Cut it into half.
21. Brush it with prepared all purpose flour paste.
22. Now, make a cone of it.
23. Fill the prepared stuffing in it.
24. Seal the edges properly.
25. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and deep fry these until it turns golden brown and crispy.
26. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
27. Serve hot.