Mixed Vegetable & Paneer Open Hot Dog Roll
Servings - 2 - 3
Water - 800 milliliters
Green peas - 110 grams
Carrots - 200 grams
Butter - 15 grams
Bell pepper - 260 grams
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Butter - 50 grams
All purpose flour - 50 grams
Milk - 450 milliliters
Processed cheese - 100 grams
Grated paneer - 85 grams
Hot dog buns
Butter - for shallow frying & brushing
Ketchup - to taste
Mozzarella cheese - to taste
1. Take a skillet, add 800 milliliters water, 110 grams green peas, 200 grams carrots and stir well.
2. Bring it to a boil. Boil for 8 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
3. Remove it from heat and strain the veggies.
4. Keep aside.
5. Heat 15 grams butter in a another skillet, add 260 grams bell pepper and mix it well.
6. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
7. Then, add the boil veggies in it and mix it well.
8. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
9. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
10. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
11. Heat 50 grams butter in a deep pan, add 50 grams all purpose flour and mix it well.
12. Then, add 450 milliliters milk and mix it well.
13. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
14. Add 100 grams processed cheese and mix it well.
15. Now, add the cooked veggies, 85 grams grated paneer and mix it well.
16. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
17. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
18. Take a hot dog bun and cut it into half.
19. Heat some butter in a pan, place the hot dog bun on it.
20. Brush it with butter.
21. Flip it gently.
22. Add some ketchup on it and spread it evenly.
23. Add the prepared mixture on it.
24. Now, add the mozzarella cheese on top of it.
25. Cover it with lid and cook for about 2 - 3 minutes on medium heat or until the cheese is melted.
26. Open the lid.
27. Remove it from heat.
28. Top with ketchup.
29. Serve hot.