No Oven Tandoori Paneer Pizza
Servings - 2 - 3
Dry yeast - 2 teaspoons
Sugar - 1 teaspoon
Hot water - 230 milliliters
All purpose flour - 620 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Water - 150 milliliters
Oil - 2 teaspoons
(For Paneer Mixture)
Paneer - 240 grams
Bell pepper - 300 grams
Onions - 100 grams
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Curd - 280 grams
Tandoori masala - 2 teaspoons
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
Oil - 1 teaspoon
(Rest of the Ingredients)
Maize flour - 25 grams
Oil - for brushing
Mozzarella cheese - to taste
Oregano - to taste
Chilli flakes - to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 teaspoons dry yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar, 230 milliliters hot water and mix it well.
2. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
3. Add 620 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
4. Now, add 150 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
5. Then, add 2 teaspoons oil and tuck the dough well.
6. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
(For Paneer Mixture)
1. In a mixing bowl, add 240 grams paneer, 300 grams bell pepper, 100 grams onions, 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste, 280 grams curd, 2 teaspoons tandoori masala, 1
teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons lemon juice and 2 tablespoons coriander.
2. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Marinate the mixture for 10 minutes.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, add the marinated paneer mixture in it and stir well.
5. Cook for 7 - 10 minutes.
6. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
(Rest of the Preparation)
1. Add 25 grams maize flour in the dough and mix it well.
2. Now, take some pizza dough and dust it with maize flour.
3. Spread the dough into a large round using your hand fingers.
4. Prick the fork on the pizza dough base.
5. Rest for 30 minutes.
6. Heat some oil in a pan, place the pizza base on it.
7. Cook on moderate heat for 2 - 3 minutes and brush it with oil.
8. Flip it gently and brush from this side too.
9. Flip it again and spread pizza sauce over it.
10. Add some mozzarella cheese on top of it.
11. Place the prepared paneer mixture on it.
12. Again add some mozzarella cheese on top of it.
13. Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes on top of it.
14. Cover it with lid and cook for 5 - 7 minutes or till the cheese is melted.
15. Cut it into slices.
16. Serve hot.