Servings - 2 - 3
All purpose flour - 165 grams
Wheat flour - 100 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 2 teaspoons
Water - 150 milliliters
Butter - for brushing
Butter - 2 tablespoons
Garlic - 1 tablespoon
Bell pepper - 120 grams
Carrot - 120 grams
Cabbage - 120 grams
Schezwan sauce - 235 grams
Boiled noodles - 500 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Red chili sauce - to taste
Cabbage - to taste
Onions - to taste
Processed cheese - to taste
Chaat masala - to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add 165 grams all purpose flour, 100 grams wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons oil and mix it well.
2. Add 150 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of rolling pin.
4. Place it on a hot tawa.
5. Then apply some butter on top of it.
6. Flip it gently and cook for another 2 - 3 minutes and apply some butter on this side too.
7. Cook till golden brown from both sides.
8. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pot, add 1 tablespoon garlic and saute till it turns golden brown in color.
9. Add 120 grams bell pepper, 120 grams carrot, 120 grams cabbage and mix it well.
10. Saute the veggies for 5 - 7 minutes.
11. Then, add 235 grams schezwan sauce and mix it well.
12. Now, add 500 grams boiled noodles, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
13. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
14. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
15. Place the roti on a board and apply red chili sauce on it.
16. Top with cabbage, onions, prepared noodles, processed cheese.
17. Sprinkle chaat masala on top of it.
18. Roll it and wrap with aluminium foil.
19. Serve hot