Oats & Mix Veg Cheela
Servings - 2 - 3
Oats - 125 grams
Semolina - 75 grams
Curd - 100 grams
Gram flour - 50 grams
Water - 175 milliliters
Salt - 3/4 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Carom seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger garlic paste - 2 teaspoons
Onions - 80 grams
Bell pepper - 135 grams
Carrots - 35 grams
Green chili - 1 tablespoon
Oil - for shallow frying
Oil - 1 teaspoon
1. In a bowl, add 125 grams oats, 75 grams semolina and mix it well.
2. Transfer this into a blender and blend it into a fine powder.
3. Transfer this into a mixing bowl, add 100 grams curd, 50 grams gram flour, 175 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
4. Rest the mixture for 30 minutes.
5. Add 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste and mix it well.
6. In a mixing bowl, add 80 grams onions, 135 grams bell pepper, 35 grams carrots, 1 tablespoon green chili and mix it well. Keep aside.
7. Heat some oil on a tawa. Pour the prepared batter on it and spread it evenly.
8. Add the prepared veggies on top of it and spread it evenly.
9. Add some oil on top of it.
10. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes on medium heat and flip it gently.
11. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
12. Remove it from heat.