1. In a bowl, add 60 milliliters butter, 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 tablespoon coriander and mix it well.
2. Take a hot dog bun and make a rectangle cut on top of it.
3. Press it down with the help of your fingers.
4. Place it on a baking tray.
5. Brush with prepared butter garlic mixture.
6. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 5 minutes.
7. Remove it from oven and keep aside.
8. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a pan, add the 170 grams paneer finger and cook until it turns golden brown in color from all sides.
9. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
10. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a another pan, add 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 tablespoon green chili and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
11. Then, add 75 grams onions and fry till translucent.
12. Add 2 tablespoons ketchup, 1 tablespoon red chili paste, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
13. Add 80 milliliters water and mix it well.
14. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
15. Now, add the fried paneer finger and mix it well.
16. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
17. Remove it from heat.
18. Add the prepared paneer in hot dog buns.
19. Place some cheese slices on top of it.
20. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 5 - 7 minutes.
21. Remove it from oven.
22. Drizzle some mustard sauce over it.