1. In a bowl, add 180 grams yogurt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1 teaspoon cumin powder and mix it well.
2. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a pan, add 120 grams onions and fry till translucent.
3. Add 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste and stir well.
4. Then, add 100 grams bell pepper and mix it well.
5. Cook for 7 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
6. Now, add the yogurt mixture and mix it well.
7. Add 300 grams paneer and mx it again.
8. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes.
9. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
10. Take a bread slice and spread butter on it.
11. Now, add paneer mixture on top of it.
12. Spread it evenly.
13. Add cheese slices on top of it.
14. Cover it with another slice of bread.
15. Place it on a grill machine.
16. Apply some butter on top.
17. Grill for 5 minutes or until it turns golden brown and crispy from both sides.
18. Remove it from machine and cut it into half.
19. Serve hot with ketchup.