Servings - 3 - 4
Schezwan sauce - 80 grams
Ketchup - 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
Vegetable stock powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Spring onions - 2 tablespoons
Garlic - 1 teaspoon
Corn flour - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Paneer fingers - 475 grams
Corn flour - for coating
Oil - for shallow fry
Roasted sesame seeds
1. In a mixing bowl, add 80 grams schezwan sauce, 1 tablespoon ketchup, 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon vegetable stock powder, 2 tablespoons spring onions, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1
teaspoon corn flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
2. Take a paneer finger and roll it in the schezwan mixture.
3. Then roll it in corn flour.
4. Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry these till golden brown from all sides.
5. Now, prick toothpicks in paneer fingers.
6. Brush it with ketchup and then sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on it.
7. Dip it in cream cheese and sprinkle spring onions on it.