Pasta Spring Roll
Servings - 2 - 3
Water - 1.5 litres
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 1 teaspoon
Pasta - 230 grams
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Ginger garlic paste - 2 teaspoons
Onions - 50 grams
Bell pepper - 70 grams
Carrots - 40 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
Pasta seasoning - 1 teaspoon
Ketchup - 2 tablespoons
Canned tomato - 200 grams
All purpose flour - 1 tablespoon
Water - 1 1/2 tablespoons
Spring roll sheets
Oil - for frying
1. Heat 1.5 litres water in a skillet, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon oil and stir well.
2. Bring it to a boil.
3. Then, add 230 grams pasta and mix it well.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Boil for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
6. Remove it from heat and drain the pasta.
7. Keep aside.
8. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet, add 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste and stir well.
9. Then, add 50 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
10. Now, add 70 grams bell pepper, 40 grams carrots and mix it well.
11. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
12. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon pasta seasoning, 2 tablespoons ketchup and mix it well.
13. Then, add 200 grams canned tomato and mix it well.
14. Mash the tomatoes properly and cook for about 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until it turns soft and pulpy.
15. Now, add the boiled pasta and mix it well.
16. Cook for another 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
17. Remove it from heat.
18. In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon all purpose flour, 1 1/2 tablespoons water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
19. Take a spring roll sheet and brush the prepared mixture on the sides.
20. Add the prepared pasta mixture on it.
21. Roll it tightly and spread the some all purpose flour paste on the end.
22. Seal the edges properly.
23. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
24. Serve hot.