Servings - 2 - 3
Wheat flour - 200 grams
Carom seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 30 milliliters
Water - 160 milliliters
Butter - 1 tablespoon
Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
Onions - 75 grams
Bell pepper - 185 grams
Carrots - 75 grams
Green beans - 25 grams
Tomato - 85 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
Chaat masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Butter - for brushing
Wheat flour - 30 grams
Water - 70 milliliters
Ketchup - to taste
Butter - for shallow frying & brushing
1. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams wheat flour, 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 30 milliliters oil, 160 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Rest the dough for 20 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a another pan, add 1/2 teaspoon cumin and stir well.
4. Then, add 75 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
5. Now, add 185 grams bell pepper, 75 grams carrots, 25 grams green beans, 85 grams tomato and mix it well.
6. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
7. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala and mix it well.
8. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
9. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
10. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
11. Place it on a hot tawa and cook on moderate heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
12. Flip it gently. Brush it with butter.
13. Flip it again and brush the other side too.
14. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
15. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
16. In a bowl, add 30 grams wheat flour, 70 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
17. Take the roti and cut it into half.
18. Add some ketchup on it and spread it evenly.
19. Add the prepared stuffing on it.
20. Brush the sides with wheat flour paste.
21. Fold it tightly and seal the edges completely.
22. Heat some butter in a pan and place the paratha on it.
23. Brush it with butter.
24. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
25. Remove it from heat.