Potato Paneer Tots
Servings - 2 - 3
Boiled mashed potatoes - 200 grams
Grated paneer - 200 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Green chili - 1/2 tablespoon
Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 100 grams
Water - 200 milliliters
Oil - for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams boiled mashed potatoes, 200 grams grated paneer, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tablespoon green chili, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
2. In a bowl, add 100 grams all purpose flour, 200 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick paste.
3. Take some mixture in your hand and form them into bullet shape.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a pot and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy.
5. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
6. Serve hot with ketchup.