1. Take a pan, add 280 grams jaggery, 160 grams coconut and stir continuously until the jaggery is fully dissolved. Keep aside.
2. Heat 550 milliliters water in a heavy skillet, add 2 teaspoons ghee, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder and mix it well.
3. Bring it to a boil.
4. Then, add 370 grams semolina and mix it well. Cook till it becomes soft and sticky.
5. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and knead it into a smooth dough.
6. Grease your hands with ghee.
7. Take some mixture in your hand and flatten it.
8. Place some jaggery and coconut mixture in the center.
9. Pinch the edges and bring the fluted edges in the center. Join the center and pinch off the top. (See Video)
10. Garnish with saffron.