1. Take a pan, add 250 grams semolina and dry roast until it turns golden brown in color.
2. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
3. Take a another pan, add 500 milliliters water, 55 grams carrots, 55 grams green peas and mix it well.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Boil for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
6. Remove it from heat and drain the veggies.
7. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, 1 teaspoon split bengal gram, 1 teaspoon white lentils and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
8. Add 5 - 6 curry leaves, 1 tablespoon cashew and stir again.
9. Then, add 1 teaspoon green chili, 85 grams onions and fry till translucent.
10. Now, add the boiled veggies and mix it well.
11. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
12. Add 750 milliliters water and stir well.
13. Bring it to a boil.
14. Now, add the roasted semolina and mix it well.
15. Cook until the mixture thickens.
16. Add 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
17. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
18. Remove it from heat and allow it to cool for 10 - 15 minutes.
19. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a pan, add 1 teaspoon cumin 2 teaspoons ginger, 2 teaspoons garlic and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
20. Then, add 90 grams onions, 1 teaspoon green chili and fry till translucent.
21. Now, add 160 grams tomato and saute until it turns soft and pulpy.
22. Add 120 grams tomato puree and mix it well.
23. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
24. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili and mix it well.
25. Add 200 milliliters water and mix it again.
26. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
27. Add 1 tablespoon coriander and mix it well.
28. Remove it from heat and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
29. In a bowl, add 120 grams all purpose flour, 250 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
30. Take some mixture in your hands and flatten it with the help of your fingers.
31. Add the prepared tomato chutney on it.
32. Then, add a processed cheese cube on it.
33. Now, roll it into a lemon sized ball.
34. Coat it with all purpose flour.
35. Then, dip it in all purpose flour mixture.
36. Now roll it in bread crumbs.
37. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
38. Remove it from heat and drain it on an absorbent paper.
39. Garnish with coriander.
40. Serve hot with ketchup.