Shahi Paneer Steak Burger
Servings - 2 - 3
Cashews - 60 grams
Water - 70 milliliters
Dry yeast - 2 teaspoons
Sugar - 1 tablespoon
Warm water - 80 milliliters
All purpose flour - 300 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Water - 120 milliliters
Ghee - 40 milliliters
Cumin - 1 teaspoon
Cloves - 5 pods
Cinnamon stick - 1
Green cardamom - 3 pods
Garlic cloves - 1 tablespoon
Onions - 220 grams
Tomato - 280 grams
Green chili - 1 tablespoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric - 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
Fresh cream - 40 grams
Paneer - 250 grams
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Butter - 10 grams
Sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon
Lettuce - to taste
Tomato slices - to taste
Onion slices - to taste
1. In a bowl, add 60 grams cashews, 70 milliliters water and soak for 2 hours.
2. Transfer this into a blender and blend it into a paste. Keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 2 teaspoons dry yeast, 1 tablespoon sugar, 80 milliliters warm water and mix it well.
4. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
5. Add 300 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 120 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
6. Rest the dough for 4 hours.
7. Heat 40 milliliters ghee in a skillet, add 1 teaspoon cumin, 5 pods cloves, 1 cinnamon stick, 3 pods green cardamom, 1 tablespoon garlic cloves and stir for 2 - 3 minutes on medium heat.
8. Then, add 220 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
9. Now, add 280 grams tomato, 1 tablespoon green chili and saute until it turns soft and pulpy.
10. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
11. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well.
12. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
13. Remove it form heat and transfer this into a blender.
14. Blend it into a puree.
15. Transfer this into a skillet and give it a nice stir.
16. Add the blended cashew paste, 40 grams fresh cream and mix it well.
17. Cook or 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
18. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
19. Take a paneer slice and add some salt and black pepper on it.
20. Heat some butter in a grill pan and add the paneer slice on it.
21. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
22. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
23. Take a ball from dough and place it on a baking tray.
24. Add some sesame seeds on top of it.
25. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
26. Remove it from oven.
27. Cut it into half.
28. Take the prepared bun and spread the prepared shahi gravy on it.
29. Add a lettuce on it.
30. Add some onion slices on it.
31. Then, place the prepared paneer slice on top fo it.
32. Now, add some tomato slice on it.
33. Spread prepared shahi gravy on another bun.
34. Cover it with bun.