1. In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams all purpose flour, 60 grams butter and mix it well.
2. Then, add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 150 milliliters cold water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Wrap the dough in a plastic wrap.
4. Refrigerate for 15 - 20 minutes.
5. Take a plastic wrap and place 120 grams butter on it. Cover it with wrap.
6. Flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
7. Refrigerate for 15 - 20 minutes.
8. Now, take a dough ball and roll out the dough into a large rectangle about 1/2 inch thick. Place crumbled butter in the center and fold the two ends over and refrigerate for 15 - 20 minutes again.
9. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger, 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic and stir well.
10. Add 2 teaspoons green chili, 125 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
11. Then, add 115 grams tomato and saute until it turns soft and pulpy.
12. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
13. Now, add 340 grams mushrooms and mix it well.
14. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
15. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well.
16. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
17. Add 1 tablespoon coriander and mix it well.
18. Remove it from heat.
19. Take the refrigerated dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
20. Brush it with butter.
21. Fold the dough and refrigerate for 15 - 20 minutes. Repeat this process 3 times.
22. Now, take dough and cut it into half.
23. Flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
24. Cut it into half.
25. Divided the dough into equal rectangle portions.
26. Take the portion and add the prepared mushrooms on it.
27. Cover it with another rectangle and seal the edges.
28. Make a design on the edges with the help of a fork.
29. Place it on a baking tray.
30. Brush it with milk.
31. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Bake for 20 minutes.
32. Serve hot.