1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a heavy skillet, add 1/2 teaspoon garlic and stir well.
2. Add 30 grams onion and stir again.
3. Then, add 30 grams spring onions, 25 grams carrot, 25 grams bell pepper, 30 grams cabbage and stir well.
4. Saute the veggies for 5 - 7 minutes or till it turns golden brown in color.
5. Now, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon schezwan sauce, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar and mix it well.
6. Add 400 grams boiled noodles and mix it well.
7. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes and keep aside.
8. Heat a tawa, sprinkle some water and wipe off completely.
9. Now, pour a ladle full of dosa batter and spread gently.
10. Add some butter and schezwan sauce on top it and spread it gently.
11. Then add the prepared noodles on it.
12. Scrape the dosa from sides and fold it completely.
13. Cut it into half.
14. Serve hot with ketchup.