Servings - 2 - 3
All purpose flour - 300 grams
Semolina - 95 grams
Oil - 45 milliliters
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Warm water - 220 milliliters
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
Green chili - 2 tablespoons
Green peas - 80 grams
Boiled poattoes - 400 grams
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Dry mango powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
Oil - for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams all purpose flour, 95 grams semolina, 45 milliliters oil, 1/2 teaspoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 220 milliliters warm water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Rest the dough for 10 minutes.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan, add 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 2 tablespoons green chili and stir well.
4. Add 80 grams green peas and stir again.
5. Now, add 400 grams boiled potatoes and mix it well.
6. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
7. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon dry mango powder, 1/4 teaspoon garam masala and mxi it well.
8. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes and keep aside.
9. Roll the dough ball into about 4-inch diameter. Prick each rolled up Taco with a fork in several places both sides, this will prevent Taco from puffing and make them crisp.
10. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and place one rolled Taco in the frying pan and press with a skimmer, turn and fold in half. Doing this it will become taco shape. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
11. Fill the taco shell with potato filling.
12. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.