Celery & Mushroom Croquettes
Servings - 2 - 3
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Onions - 120 grams
Garlic - 2 teaspoons
Mushrooms - 110 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
Celery - 170 grams
Boiled mashed potatoes - 500 grams
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
All purpose flour - for coating
Beaten eggs - for dipping
Bread crumbs - for coating
Oil - for frying
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan, add 120 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
2. Add 2 teaspoons garlic and sauce for 1 - 2 minutes.
3. Then, add 110 grams mushrooms and mix it well.
4. Saute the mushrooms for 7 - 10 minutes.
5. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
6. Now, add 170 grams celery and mxi it again.
7. Cook for 7- 10 minutes.
8. Transfer this into a bowl, add 500 grams boiled mashed potatoes, 2 tablespoons coriander and mix it well.
9. Take some mixture in your and shape it into a bullet.
10. Roll it into all purpose flour and the dip it in the beaten eggs.
11. Now, roll it into bread crumbs.
12. Again dip it in beaten eggs and roll it in bread crumbs.
13. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these till golden brown & crispy.
14. Drain it on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
15. Garnish with coriander.
16. Serve hot with ketchup.
Vodka, Celery & Mint Cocktail
Serving - 1
Celery - 75 grams
Mint - 8 grams
Lemon wedges - 2
Vodka - 30 milliliters
Simple syrup - 30 milliliters
Lemon juice - 30 milliliters
Mint - for garnishing