1. In a mixing bowl, add 130 grams curd, 1 tablespoon garlic paste, 1 tablespoon ginger paste, 2 teaspoons red chili, 1 tablespoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon dry mango powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
2. Add 370 grams paneer and mix it well.
3. Marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 1 teaspoon cumin and stir well.
5. Then, add 250 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
6. Add 1 tablespoon green chili and stir well.
7. Now, add the marinated paneer and mix it well.
8. Add 100 grams tomato puree and mix it well.
9. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
10. Then, add 100 milliliters water and mix it well.
11. Now, add 150 grams tomato, 150 onions, 110 grams bell pepper and mix it again.
12. Cook for 7 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
13. Add 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1 teaspoon dry fenugreek, 2 tablespoons coriander and mix it well.
14. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
15. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
16. In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder and mix it well.
17. Add 160 grams curd and mix it again.
18. Add 50 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
19. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
20. Add 1 tablespoon oil and tuck the dough well.
21. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
22. Place it on a hot tawa and cook on moderate heat for 2 - 3 minutes and flip it gently.
23. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
24. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and add the roti into it.
25. With the help of a spatula fold it into half and fry until it turns golden brown and crispy.
26. Remove it from heat and drain it on an absorbent paper.
27. In a blender, add 55 grams mint, 40 grams coriander, 50 grams onions, 1 1/2 tablespoons green chili, 1 teaspoon salt and blend it into a smooth puree.
28. In a bowl, add 400 grams curd, 90 grams prepared chutney and mix it well.
29. Take the taco and spread the prepared chutney into it.
30. Add the cooked paneer into it.
31. Top with fresh cream and onions.
Servings - 2 - 3
Semolina - 220 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Curd - 100 grams
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
Water - 200 milliliters
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
Garlic - 1 tablespoon
Ginger - 1 tablespoon
Cauliflower - 150 grams
Carrots - 100 grams
Green beans - 100 grams
Green peas - 80 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Sambar masala - 1 teaspoon
Dry mango powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Boiled mashed potatoes - 340 grams
Spring onions - 30 grams
Oil - for shallow frying and brushing
Ketchup - to taste
Mayonnaise - to taste
Onions - to taste
Tomato - to taste
Spring onions - to taste