Veg Seekh Hot Dog
Servings - 2 - 3
Mayonnaise - 50 grams
Tandoori masala - 1 tablespoon
Onions - 80 grams
Cucumber - 85 grams
Bell pepper - 70 grams
Tomato - 85 grams
Mint - 1 tablespoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Dry mango powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Tamarind water - 30 milliliters
Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
Oil - 15 milliliters
Cumin - 1 teaspoon
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Onions - 50 grams
Carrot - 100 grams
Green beans - 55 grams
Sweet corns - 55 grams
Red chili - 2 teaspoons
Coriander powder - 2 teaspoons
Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
Chaat masala - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
Roasted gram flour - 1 tablespoon
Boiled mashed potatoes - 350 grams
Grated paneer - 60 grams
Processed cheese - 50 grams
Coriander - 1 tablespoon
Mint - 1 tablespoon
Oil - for shallow frying
Butter - for shallow frying
Hot dog buns
1. In a bowl, add 50 grams mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon tandoori masala and mix it well. Keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add 80 grams onions, 85 grams cucumber, 70 grams bell pepper, 85 grams tomato, 1 tablespoon mint, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 30 milliliters tamarind water, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and mix it well. Keep aside.
3. Heat 15 milliliters oil in a pan, add 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste, 1 teaspoon green chili and stir for 2 - 3 minutes.
4. Then, add 50 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
5. Now, add 100 grams carrot, 55 grams green beans, 55 grams sweet corns and mix it well.
6. Saute the veggies for 7 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
7. Add 2 teaspoons red chili, 2 teaspoons coriander powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon chaat masala, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well.
8. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
9. Transfer this mixture into a mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon roasted gram flour, 350 grams boiled mashed potatoes, 60 grams grated paneer, 50 grams processed cheese, 1 tablespoon coriander, 1 tablespoon mint and mix all the ingredients well.
10. Mash the mixture with the help of a food masher.
11. Take some mixture in your hands and start shaping them around the wet wooden skewers.
12. Heat some oil in a grill pan and place the prepared kebab on it.
13. Cook until it turns dark brown in color from all sides.
14. Remove it form heat and drain it on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
15. Heat some butter in a another grill pan and place hot dog buns on it.
16. Grill for 2 - 3 minutes on medium heat from both sides.
17. Make a cut in the center and spread some prepared tandoori mayonnaise in it.
18. Add some prepared onions and tomato mixture in it.
19. Place the prepared kebab on top of it and remove the skewer.
20. Top with prepared tandoori mayonnaise.
21. Serve hot.