Veg Seekh Kabab Paratha Wrap
Servings - 2 - 3
Wheat flour - 250 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Water - 110 milliliters
Ghee - 3 tablespoons
Cumin - 1 teaspoon
Gram flour - 1 tablespoon
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Carrot - 40 grams
Bell pepper - 50 grams
Cabbage - 60 grams
Red chili - 2 teaspoons
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
Dry mango powder - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Boiled mashed potatoes - 250 grams
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
Oil - for shallow frying
Ghee - for brushing
Processed cheese - 200 grams
Butter - 60 grams
Milk powder - 1 tablespoon
Milk - 220 milliliters
Chilli flakes - to taste
Oregano - to taste
Onions - to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add 250 grams wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons oil and mix it well.
2. Add 110 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons ghee in a pan, add 1 teaspoon cumin and stir well.
4. Add 1 tablespoon gram flour and stir again.
5. Add 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 - 2 minutes.
6. Then, add 1 teaspoon green chili and stir well.
7. Now, add 40 grams carrot, 50 grams bell pepper, 60 grams cabbage and mix it well.
8. Saute the veggies for 5 - 7 minutes on low heat.
9. Add 2 teaspoons red chili, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1 teaspoon dry mango powder, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
10. Now, add 250 grams boiled mashed potatoes and mix it again.
11. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on low heat.
12. Mash the potato mixture with the help of a food masher.
13. Then, add 2 tablespoons coriander and mix it well.
14. Transfer this mixture into a bowl.
15. Take some mixture in your hand and shape them like kebab’s
16. Heat some oil in a grill pan and shallow fry these till dark brown and crispy from all sides.
17. Drain it on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
18. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
19. Now, spread some ghee on it.
20. Make pleats and then roll it into a circle.
21. Again flatten it with the help of a rollin pin.
22. Place it on hot tawa and cook from both sides till golden brown in color.
23. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
24. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams processed cheese, 60 grams butter, 1 tablespoon milk powder, 220 milliliters milk and microwave for 2 minutes or till the cheese is melted.
25. Take the paratha and brush it with butter.
26. Now, spread the prepared cheese sauce on it.
27. Sprinkle with chilli flakes and oregano.
28. Place the prepared kebab’s on it.
29. Top with onions.
30. Fold it into half.
31. Heat some oil on a tawa and place the paratha on it.
32. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes on moderate heat from both sides.
33. Remove it from heat and cut it into half.
34. Serve hot