1. In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons chia seeds, 250 milliliters water and soak for 2 hours.
2. Take a deep pan, add 300 milliliters water and bring it to a boil.
3. Add 50 grams vermicelli and mix it well.
4. Boil for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
5. Remove it from heat and drain the vermicelli.
6. In a bowl, add 60 grams almonds, 200 milliliters water and soak for 6 - 7 hours.
7. Peel and cut them into small pieces.
8. Heat 1.5 litres milk in a heavy skillet.
9. Bring it to a boil.
10. Stir continuously until the milk reduced to half of it’s quantity.
11. Then, add 1 tablespoon rose water, 40 grams sugar, soaked almonds and mix it well.
12. Remove it from heat and allow it to cool.
13. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
14. Add the milk into a jug, add 100 milliliters root afza and mix it well.
15. Take a glass and spread root afza inside the glass.
16. Add boiled vermicelli, soaked chia seeds and chilled prepared milk.
17. Top with vanilla ice cream.
18. Garnish with pistachios.
19. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Rooh Afza Mojito
Servings - 2
Mint - 10 grams
Lemon juice - 15 milliliters
Sugar syrup - 10 milliliters
Rooh afza - 60 milliliters
Soda - 300 milliliters
Lemon slice - for garnishing
Mint leaves - for garnishing