Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
Servings - 2
Strawberries - 460 grams
Water - 150 milliliters
Sugar - 75 grams
Lemon jucie - 1 tablespoon
Corn flour - 2 tablespoons
Water - 60 milliliters
Whipping cream - 200 grams
Powdered sugar - 70 grams
Cream cheese - 120 grams
Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
Honey - for glass rim
Crushed graham cracker - for glass rim
Vanilla ice cream - 450 grams
Cream cheese - 80 grams
Crushed graham cracker - 50 grams
Prepared strawberry sauce - 50 grams
1. Take a pan, add 460 grams strawberries and mix it well.
2. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add 150 milliliters water, 75 grams sugar and mix it well.
4. Cook until the sugar is fully dissolved.
5. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix it well.
6. Bring it to a boil.
7. Remove it from heat and allow it to cool.
8. Cool for about 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
9. Transfer this into a blender and blend it into a puree.
10. Strain the puree properly into a bowl.
11. Transfer the puree into a pan and stir well.
12. In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons corn flour, 60 milliliters water and mix it well.
13. Pour the mixture into the pan and mix it well.
14. Cook until the mixture thickens and remove it from heat.
15. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams whipping cream and whisk it well.
16. Add 70 grams powdered sugar, 120 grams cream cheese, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix it well. Keep aside.
17. Take a serving glass and dip the rim in honey properly.
18. Then, roll it in crushed graham cracker.
19. Decorate it with prepared strawberry sauce and keep aside.
20. In a blender, add 450 grams vanilla ice cream, 80 grams cream cheese, 50 grams crushed graham cracker, 50 grams prepared strawberry sauce and blend it well.
21. Pour the smoothie into the serving glass.
22. Top with prepared frosting.
23. Drizzle some prepared strawberry sauce on top of it.
24. Garnish with crushed graham cracker and strawberry.
Servings - 2
Betel leaves - 35 grams
Fennel seeds - 1 teaspoon
Gulkand - 50 grams
Milk - 700 milliliters
Sugar - 35 grams