Servings - 2 - 3
Egg white - 2
Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons
Milk - 200 milliliters
Egg yolk - 2
Butter - 30 grams
Cake flour - 120 grams
Baking powder - 2 teaspoons
White chocolate - 70 grams
Dark chocolate - 75 grams
Cocoa powder - 15 grams
1. In a bowl, add 2 egg white, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and mix well.
2. In a jug, add 200 milliliters milk, 2 egg yolk, 30 grams butter and mix well to combine.
3. Divide the mixture equally into 2 bowls.
4. Take a stainer, add 75 grams cake flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder and strain well. Mix it well.
5. Add egg white mixture and mix it well again.
6. Take a another bowl add 45 grams cake flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 15 grams cocoa powder and mix well to combine.
7. Add egg white mixture and mix it well.
8. Heat a pan and grease the pan with butter.
9. Draw a shape you want. (See video)
10. Once cooked, lift with a spatula and transfer to a plate.
11. Microwave the dark and white chocolate for 2 minutes, cut off the corner of a disposable pastry bag and draw the eyes, nose, mouth.