Cinnamon French Toast Bites
Servings - 2 - 3
Powdered sugar - 50 grams
Cinnamon powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Eggs - 3
Milk - 110 milliliters
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Butter - 50 grams
1. Take a plate, add 50 grams powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder and mix it well. Keep aside.
2. Take a white bread and cut it into slices.
3. Now, take a slice and cut each piece into 9 equal cubes.
4. In a mixing bowl, add 3 eggs, 110 milliliters milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
5. Dip the bread into the mixture.
6. Heat 50 grams butter in a pan and place the bread cubes in the pan.
7. Fry them until browned on all sides - about 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Roll them in sugar cinnamon mixture.
9. Serve immediately, with maple syrup for dipping.