1. Heat 230 grams honey in a pan, add 150 grams brown sugar, 70 grams butter and stir until they combined.
2. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams oats, 65 grams walnuts, 100 grams sunflower seeds, 55 grams sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder and mix well.
3. Pour honey and brown sugar mixture. Mix well to combine.
4. Transfer the mixture into the baking sheet.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Then, flip granola and preheat the oven to 300°F/150°C. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.