Cream of Mushroom Soup
Servings - 2 - 3
Butter - 1 tablespoon
Onions - 2 tablespoons
Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Mushrooms - 470 grams
Butter - 2 tablespoons
All purpose flour - 2 tablespoons
Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Thyme - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Chicken stock - 750 milliliters
Fresh cream - 230 grams
1. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pot, add 2 tablespoons onions and fry till translucent.
2. Add 1 teaspoon garlic paste and saute for 1 - 2 minutes.
3. Then, add 470 grams mushrooms and mix it well.
4. Cook the mushrooms on medium high heat until they are lightly browned and have released most of their water.
5. Take some cooked mushroom from it and keep aside.
6. Transfer the cooked mushroom into a blender and blend well.
7. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pot, add 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and stir well.
8. Add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
9. Then, add the blended mixture in it and mix it again.
10. Now, add 750 milliliters chicken stock and stir well.
11. Bring it to a boil.
12. Add 230 grams fresh cream and mix it well.
13. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
14. Garnish with cooked mushrooms.
15. Serve hot.