Servings - 2 - 3
Eggs - 2
Icing sugar - 80 gram
Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 150 grams
Honey - 2 tablespoons
Water - 3 tablespoons
Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - for brushing
Nutella - to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 eggs, 80 grams icing sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix it well.
2. Add, 150 grams all purpose flour, 2 tablespoons honey.
3. Take a bowl, add 3 tablespoons water, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and mix well.
4. Pour this mixture into the batter and mix well to combine.
5. Rest the mixture for 15 minutes.
6. Heat non-stick pan over medium heat and brush with oil.
7. Take any standard size spoon or cups to pour the batter over the pan.
8. Cook on low heat till bubbles appear on the upper surface of the cake. It takes around 1 or 2 minutes.
9. Gently flip it over with spatula and cook from other side for few seconds.
10. Once both the sides are done, keep them aside to cool down completely.
11. Spread Nutella on one side of the pancake and cover it with another pancake.