1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, add 1 teaspoon garlic, 60 grams onions and saute on a medium heat for 1 minute or till the onions turn translucent.
2. Add 165 grams spinach and saute on a medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Now Add 330 milliliters of water and bring it to boil.
4. Transfer the mixture into a blender and blend it till the mixture get smooth.
5. In a pan, add blended mixture, 220 milliliters milk, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and mix well.
6. Cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
7. Serve hot.