1. Take 800 grams dark chocolate and slit them into small pieces.
2. Transfer this into a cup, add 1 teaspoon coconut oil and microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Grease the tray with oil. Pour the chocolate syrup half way into the tray.
4. Freeze for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the tray from the freezer and fill it with your choice of add-ins.
6. Pour spoonfuls of chocolate on top of your add-ins and freeze this tray again for another 30 minutes.
7. Turn the tray onto a board and tap it a bit until the chocolate cubes come out.
8. Serve and enjoy!